Fitted with latest technologies, multi services video platform Pix Africa intends to become Africa’s landmark for internet and media professionals developing their services in sub-Saharan Africa.
It is the first African audiovisual Hub with a direct link to Europe. Bernard Binagwaho is Pix Africa’s Managing Director.
Pix Africa’s services:
- Packaged services for multi-device audiovisual solutions (TV, VOD, Catch-up TV).
- Generating French and English speaking TV bouquets through Pixaility teleports in France and Ivory Coast that capture thousands of channels and route them to the TV, telecom and internet operators.
- Capturing and editing TV programs for advertising and competitive intelligence.
- Recovery, quality control and normalization of audiovisual catalogs.
- Optimized and secured worldwide transfer of program files
- Audiovisual flow routing, programs, delayed and live, between Europe and Africa through a bidirectional fiber connection between Abidjan and Paris.
- Playout for new African TV channels, operating service and supervision 7/7/365.
With Pix Africa, Pixagility presents itself as THE service provider for telecom, audiovisual media groups and new operators of the web in sub-Saharan Africa.